Saturday, January 5, 2008

Daily Gratitude Journal

  • Met up with two of my previous students for dinner. I see them grow up since Pri 5. It's really happy to see how they grow from a boy to a man now.
  • Finished a presentation material to justify for further funding. Quite surprised on the short time taken to complete as I thought it would take longer time then required. Managed to get all story string up logically.
  • Received a skype chat from M. Haven't chatted with him for quite a while. Really happy to know his update, though it was not a good one.
  • Managed to buy two books regarding self-enrichment. The one by Scott Peck is exactly what I am looking for. Can't wait to start reading the book.
  • Having lunch with two guys of my colleague's friend. It was an enjoyable lunch sharing about perspective in life in a light way.

No comments: