Thursday, January 3, 2008

Daily Gratitude Journal

  1. I am able to contend the fear and panic at a manageable level throughout the day till now. When able the fear and panic attack came, I recite the reinforcement mantra that I am strong, I am in control, I will take thing slowly and steadily. I feel that I am a kid now, playing game with myself.
  2. I finally managed to update my resume. I promise myself that I will find a job that bases me in sg so that I can develop a healthy relationship that I so desire.
  3. I submitted my resume to a government agency. I was happy to come across a position that I think I have all the competencies. I took 3 hours to complete the application process as there were so many essays to write. Anyway, happy to see that my job searching has begun.
  4. I talked to my CFO about tips on investment. I was telling him that I could only get about 1.8% on FD deposit nowadays. He was so helpful and gave me some good tips on managing my money. He also wanted to give me a contact who could give me a higher interest rate of 2.45% on FD.
  5. I didn't agree with the SH CEO on his ways of handling work. I managed to discuss with him and put across my view to him. Finally, he accepted my rationale and agreed to follow the suggestion by me.

No comments: