Monday, December 31, 2007

师姐的百宝袋

I met up with shijie for dinner on friday night at Sizzler, the restaurant we haunted quite a lot 3-4 years ago when we were still in good term. We didn't require anytime to re-familiarise with each other. The closeness just rekindled the moment when we met. The laugher started right after we met. The time with Shijie could never be boring.

Knowing my down, Shijie was trying all his might to make me feel light. With his 百宝袋, Shijie had got no problem to contend my gloominess. Shijie had a bag similar to 小叮当的百宝袋. She would take up the 宝物 slowly one by one and entertained me. I was very amused on why there were so many things in the bag. And shijie had the power to make all the things in the bag interesting.

Happy times went fast, we chatted till 930pm after 3 hours of dinner and coffee break. I drove her back as usual. We managed to turned back the clock 3-4 years ago. Everything was still the same, except that I was down with depression.

No comments: