Saturday, January 5, 2008

Call from therapist

My therapist returned my call yesterday. There was a change in appointment booking since my last visit. Therapist suggested that he would check on me on the phone before deciding when should be the next visit. I updated him on my situation and asked him to tell me what was actually wrong this time round and what should be the right path to healing.

He told me that my situation was rather chronic. This was due to the persistent problems from my ELE and was triggered by my recent failed relationship. He thought the best way for treatment was medication cum psychotherapy. He also understood that I was very resistant to medication currently. He hoped he could help solely through psychotherapy by diluting pain derived from ELE and managing present situation from now. He asked me to be patient and at least be prepared for more than six months to see result. I requested him to do a more thorough explanation on the whole case and suggest a framework for treatment during tomorrow visit.

No comments: